Monday 26 September 2016

PREPARING FOR WIA

WEDNESDAY 10th of AUGUST:  Here I go

I had heard so much hype from this WRITERS IN ACTION FESTIVAL I had to check it out for myself. When I first put it as a subject I was keen to see what all the fuss was about. Boy oh boy was I was in for a delightful treat. 

The day  before the festival I  was at university, my friend had previously attended the festival in which she prepared and gave me a little insight of what would be happening. “Have fun, and get ready to be inspired” I thought to myself gee, she’s really talking this festival up it must be pretty good. I then went to see my English lecturer Marg Hickey and she wasn’t just excited but so happy for me to attend the festival. “You will love it, its fantastic. I think every student needs to do this subject” little did I know what I was in for. The next few days of this festival were going to be so much of a learning experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment